Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tea Anyone?


See that smile? That's nerves alright!
This event was definitely a different one. It's called The Human Touch Show, it's a fashion event that happens every year in Calgary which covers all the Human senses..smell, touch, see and taste. All the senses are converted into displays for viewers who pay a whoping $50 bucks to go and see. A fundraiser to help the poor and homeless so it was all in good deed. I was happy to participate. For this event, me and my twin were lucky enough to get the sense.. taste =). Our task for the evening was to pretend to be enjoying a tea party on a broad display infront of many many people. Including a news cast. To me that's more nerve-racking then anthing lol. Oh well..I think I was more focused on all the yummy display cakes, cupcakes and treats we got to eat. Yes..EAT! I was soo full by the end of the event I wanted to puke. I think the other models were quite jealous. ;)
Me(far right), sister and some friends after the event..

0 comments: