Thursday, June 10, 2010

Whats there to "Pout" about?

Here you can see me walking the runway for Kirsten Summersgill's clothing line "Pout". It was a pleasure to walk for Kirsten, I felt like the clothes really complimented my taste and style. Here you can see I opened the show and wore several different items. My favourite! .. hands down the metallic bikini top ;) aha. Even though she's a young upcoming designer she has a fresh appeal to young fashionista's like myself. I guarantee we'll see alot more work from her in the near future.

Pout Clothing is a line for the modern fashionable woman. Each garment Kirsten designs compliments the different personalities a woman has. From the fierce side who wants a mini skirt, to the sweet side who wants a ruffled jacket. Each piece indulges the various moods women share. -A review from Albertafashionweek.com

0 comments: